DENPRO launched to make HeroShield PPE and future Bubl mask available to all.
We are delighted to have launched our online division DENPRO to ensure clinical grade PPE can be made available to all who need them.
The HeroShield has been specifically designed to;
- Protect from sneezes, coughs and splashes.
- Be easy to wipe clean and disinfect. Can also be low-temp sterilized.
- Be light and reusable headband is comfortable for up to 8 hours’ use.
- Tested and certified to PPE Class 1 regulations. CE marked.
- Complies with Essential Requirements, Annex II to REGULATION (EU) 2016/425.
- Additional FFP3 mask is recommended when wearing the Hero Shield, e.g. Denpro Bubl Mask.
This website allows for the purchase of these shields in packs of 5 or boxes of 120 depending on demand.
Having supplied over 1 million of these shields to our frontline staff within the NHS, we are confident that we can continue to make a difference, by supplying these life-saving visors to individuals and businesses alike, as they prepare to return to work.
We will soon be launching our range of Denpro Bubl Masks on the site too.
These have been designed inhouse to provide maximum protection and comfort for the wearer and boast the following traits;
- Perfect seal – snug fitting forming a complete and comfortable seal.
- Transparent communication – aiding the hearing impaired to lip-read.
- 100% reusable – sterilizable materials.
- Changeable filters – double filters are replaceable supplied in packs of 60.
- Hypoallergenic – unlikely to cause irritation.
- One size fits all adults – elastic straps are adjustable.
Our aim is to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and support the return to work for all, whether that be on the frontline, within schools, retail, manufacturing industry, motor trade, sports field or administrative capacity.
Please spread the word and let’s combat the ongoing pandemic together.